I’ve toiled away to add cool new chart features, and have also added content to the site:
New Features of the Fitness Tracker Comparison Chart
- Filter columns by using the drop-down box under each column header.
- Remove all filters by using the icon in the lower left corner of the chart.
- Hide columns by using the selection box at the bottom of the chart.
- Adjust column width by grabbing & dragging column divisions in the header.
- Column headers are now frozen in place to aid chart readability.
- Sort a column alphabetically by clicking the column header.
Other Site Updates
- Added 4 new products to the charts.
- Added a new product to the “Wearables for Weight Lifting” page.
- Updated info on the site and charts.
- Put wearables that are in early development in their own chart (below the main chart).
In other news, I now have a Misfit Shine and am looking forward to setting it up, testing it out and updating my review with firsthand experience and impressions! Stay tuned.
Finally, thanks to all the new readers who joined since the last email. As always, keep sending me your great suggestions (several of you requested chart filtering, for example, which pro) and links to new products!